Monday, February 22, 2010

Adventures Ahoy!

I'm slowly coming off of a whirlwind couple of weeks of traveling and entertainingand I don't mind a bit that I've spent more days in a hotel or guest room bed than in my own. But, I would like to apologize for being an unfaithful blogger.

The past 19 days have included a trip to Brazil, a weekend at a new resort in San Antonio, a couple of days entertaining family in Dallaswhich included stops at the Dallas Aquarium, Fossil Rim wildlife park, and the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevineand a night at a new friend's house on Lake Cypress Springs in Mount Vernon, Texas. Oh yes, and then there was that blizzard in Dallas that virtually shut the city down for 24 hours. And the handful of days at the cheese shop and nights out on the town. Oh! And I was touring the Cowgirl Hall of Fame and Museum in Fort Worth just this morning...

The good news is I'm going to be up against some serious free time in the coming days and will have some idle hours in which I can write. That's if I don't fill them up with more adventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment